Warm, deep, reassuring and clear
Soft Sell Commercial: Warm, deep, smooth and reassuring.
TV Menu: Light, conversational and friendly.
Narration: Read in a documentary style with a suitable amount of energy and diction.
Interactive CD: Clear and friendly.
On hold message: Informative, approachable and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Simon Waite
My Voice Experience
I have recorded Player of the Year introduction and a corporate narration for Blackburn Rovers FC.
I have recorded numerous on hold messages including for Lloyds Bank, a small animal and exotic veterinary practice, a major UK supermarket chain, car dealerships and insurance companies.
Radio ads include Mangoletsi Cars and a large caravan/motorhome dealership
Most recently I have recorded a TV ad for a guarantee loan company, an announcement for a DJ, telephone prompt messages, power point presentations, in-house presentations, radio ads, flight safety announcement, scientific presentations, training modules and a wildlife documentary narration for Smithsonian TV.
Gary Terzza's Voiceover Masterclass
Steve Hudson Voice Technique
Elocution/voice training for 5 years
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1-A microphone with Tascam DR-40 Linear PCM Recorder
1990-2001 - Presentations for Lloyds Bank to branch managers regarding sales and customer service.
Numerous stage productions both back and front of house.
Scholarship to Yvonne Arnaud Drama School, Guildford.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Simon Waite by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Simon Waite is a Premium subscriber.
• Simon Waite has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours