Warm, deep, reassuring and clear
Soft Sell Commercial: Warm, deep, smooth and reassuring.
TV Menu: Light, conversational and friendly.
Narration: Read in a documentary style with a suitable amount of energy and diction.
Interactive CD: Clear and friendly.
On hold message: Informative, approachable and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Simon Waite
My Voice Experience
I have recorded Player of the Year introduction and a corporate narration for Blackburn Rovers FC.
I have recorded numerous on hold messages including for Lloyds Bank, a small animal and exotic veterinary practice, a major UK supermarket chain, car dealerships and insurance companies.
Radio ads include Mangoletsi Cars and a large caravan/motorhome dealership
Most recently I have recorded a TV ad for a guarantee loan company, an announcement for a DJ, telephone prompt messages, power point presentations, in-house presentations, radio ads, flight safety announcement, scientific presentations, training modules, wildlife documentary narration for Smithsonian TV and a series of TV ads for UNHCR
Gary Terzza's Voiceover Masterclass
Steve Hudson Voice Technique
Elocution/voice training for 5 years
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1-A microphone with Tascam DR-40 Linear PCM Recorder
1990-2001 - Presentations for Lloyds Bank.
Numerous stage productions both back and front of house.
Scholarship to Yvonne Arnaud Drama School, Guildford.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Simon Waite by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Simon Waite is a Premium subscriber.
• Simon Waite has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours