Clear, warm, strong, kind
I have presented TV and Radio shows for the BBC and others so am comfortable in both active presentation and straightforward reads. I have a rich, warm and easy voice that is most suitable for documentary and E-Learning projects. I am a highly experienced sight reader and able to complete large projects with ease.
I have my own studio and can offer a script editing and post production around projects.
I am able to mix and produce finished projects if necessary too.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Middle aged male, Documentary, Science, E learning,
Comedy UK accents, comedy 'class' accents, urban, posh, country.
My Voice Experience
I have been a TV and Radio presenter and producer for many years. For the last 5 years I have been working in the BBC academy training and coaching TV and Radio production staff.
I am familiar with all aspects of production and voice production. My specialism has always been factual and documentary.
BA Hons Theatre studies, English and Film
MSc Digital Interactive TV Production
My Studio Equipment
Sound proof recording booth
AKG 414 Microphone, Rode Pop Screen and Focusrite Saffire pro 14 pre amps,Soundcraft Mixer, SE electronics Reflexion Filter and Audio-technica ATH-M50 professional monitor headphones.
Apple Mac computer using Audacity, pro tools, or final cut pro software.
Unknown - Click here to ask Simon Smith
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Simon Smith by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Simon Smith is a Standard subscriber.
Simon Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Simon Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Simon Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Simon Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.