Young, sassy, friendly, British
Lively, fun, young Northern lad and can sound like I am when needed to.
Happy to try anything and can do a variety of accents.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Berkshire, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Having started doing voice overs a few years ago I have had the priviledge of working for some great clients ranging from radio to television work.
I have worked with people from Viking FM (Drink drive campaign - teenager), Kick FM (Corn Exchange panto advert) to SPAR (carlsberg), IKEA (Sale) and even MTV (online Games and Calumn Best tv show promo)
I still do and have worked in radio for the past 10 years working in a variety of different areas. I am now currently working as a program controller and presenter.
My Studio Equipment
MIXER - Sonifex Sovereign
ISDN - Pronto 2
MIC - Audio technica
AMP - DENON PMA 250 - se
PROCESSOR - Multicom Pro MDX 4400
Ability to edit any projects using Adobe Audition or even provide a complete project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Simon Scholes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Simon Scholes is a Standard subscriber.
Simon Scholes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Simon Scholes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Simon Scholes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Simon Scholes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.