Brirish native RP accent male, 30-50
British English Received Pronounciation (RP) native accent. Male 30-50. Baritone singer. Authoritative, warm and deep, smooth and professional
Have also done lighter 'game show host' for computer game, whacky fast talking British scientist in the vein of John Cleese, and can tailor 'older' and 'younger'.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English RP, West Country, Scottish, Estuary English, Norfolk English
My Voice Experience
Corporate video voiceovers, VO for computer games, TV advertisement voiceovers, museum audio-guide VO. Business presentation background. Radio and TV interviews with media training. Leads not-for-profit company in USA and does much public speaking.
Voice Over clients have included Anheuser Busch (Bud Light), Computer Associates, Trojan, Credit Suisse, The Jumeirah Hotel Group, The National Gallery, 'Homefront' computer game and many others.
Have done public speaking in one form or another for more than a quarter of a century. Studied elocution and speech making.
My Studio Equipment
High quality microphone and associated equipment for simple home office recording. For more elaborate work I use local Manhattan studios.
Familiar with technical language, especially pharmaceutical. Can do non-RP British accents, including rural Sussex or West Country farmhand, Scottish, Welsh, Newcastle and others.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Simon Pereira Shorey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Simon Pereira Shorey is a Standard subscriber.
• Simon Pereira Shorey was last active on Voice123 343 days ago