Deep, warm, smooth, rich British Canadian voiceover
Simon Haycock's deep, warm, smooth and distinctive voice has been heard on scores of radio and television commercials, promos and internet videos worldwide. Trusted by world class companies including Rolex, J Walter Thomson, Microsoft, This Is Global Radio, CNN, Standard Chartered and many more, Simon brings an authentic, sincere and unforgettable voice to their projects. As a British Canadian, he is able to provide narration in a range of U.K. and North American accents.
Simon is a true professional who ensures the job gets done quickly and accurately, with a less than 24-hour turnaround time for most projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British RP, Posh English, London, Cockney, British, American, Standard American, US Standard, US Southern States, Southern American, Somerset, Devon
My Voice Experience
Simon is an actor and voiceover artist working mostly in film, television and voiceover. Trained at Drama Centre London and with 7 years of professional experience as an actor and voiceover actor, Simon brings a wealth of acting experience, versatility and ability to take direction to each project he voices to deliver impactful performances and 100% client satisfaction every time.
With a degree in Chemistry & Management from Imperial College London and 10 years of experience working as a project manager at corporate companies, he is highly skilled at communicating corporate, scientific and medical copy clearly and confidently. Whether it's informative professional or friendly conversational, Simon has the natural skill to bring a narration to life.
Simon trained as an actor at Drama Centre London, with speech tuition from Caryll Ziegler, voice tuition by Alex Bingley and voiceover/radio tuition from David Angus. Simon is a member of WoVo (World Voices) and continues his ongoing voiceover learning with Gravy for the Brain.
My Studio Equipment
- Custom built studio with a noise floor of -60dB
- AKG C212 microphone
- Focusrite Scarlet 2i2 preamp
- Macbook Pro
- Adobe Audition
- Source Connect
I also offer the following:
- Translation services
- Copy editing services
- Audio post production services
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Simon Haycock by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Simon Haycock is a Premium subscriber.
• Simon Haycock was last active on Voice123 34 days ago