Character Specialist, Lyrical, Upbeat, Warm, Sweet
An incredibly versatile voice over artist and narrator, my voice can be warm and soothing for presentations, rich and lyrical for narration, upbeat and light for commercial, and so much more! Using the immense range in vocal ability and style, my voice leaves an unforgettable impression with each and every story told.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British RP, Cockney, Irish, Scottish, Neutral American, Midwest, Southern, Long Island, Spanish, South American, French, Chinese, Indian, and Russian.
My character voices are diverse and include fun, silly characters with accents, speech impediments, and lyrical ranges.
I also speak Spanish and Italian conversationally.
My Voice Experience
I work as a freelance VO artist; I am a narrator for Audible.com and work on various independent projects.
A gradate of the NYU Tisch Drama program, I studied voice and speech extensively with Christopher Roselli, Jan Douglas, and John VanWyden.
While pursuing my BFA, I also studied voice over with Andy Roth through Stonestreet Studios and have taken classes with Bryant Faulk through Actors Connection.
My Studio Equipment
With regard to my home-studio setup, I am running ProTools 10 on a Mac using a Rode NT-1 condenser mic; the space is acoustically treated. If you need sound samples, please let me know what you'd like!
Unknown - Click here to ask Simone Tetrault
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Simone Tetrault by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Simone Tetrault is a Standard subscriber.
• Simone Tetrault was last active on Voice123 182 days ago