Warm, calm, professional, smooth sounding voice
Professional, intelligent, and friendly for corporate narrations, non-fiction audiobooks, commercials, E-Learning, IVR, phone systems, and online presentations.
Warm, confident and accessible for narrations, documentaries, and audiobooks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I have been working steadily doing mainly corporate narration work. I have voiced a safety powerpoint presentation, online commercials for companies, web intros for companies, as well as other projects. My most recent work was recording a TV commercial for Island Farms.
I started out in voice work as a volunteer reader for VoicePrint Edmonton - reading news and other articles for the visually impaired.
I worked on an online multimedia presentation - voicing a character.
I also have experience working on a number of podcasts:
- Buffy Between the Lines: Eps. 4, 7, & a special episode
- Gypsy Audio (Imagination Lane): Lara Bond: MayaLand - Natalya Simonova
- Voices of Babylon - Sergeant Sullivan
- Angel Between the Lines: recurring character: Diana Espen
I have also done voice work for VoicePrint Canada Victoria
MFA - Creative Writing - Southampton College, NY
BA - English, Minor in Film Studies, AB
Grant MacEwan College - Voice-overs for beginners
Visionary College - Edmonton
- Voice Acting 101 - Voice Acting for Radio, Television, Film and Multimedia
- Creating an Audiobook - Voice Acting for Audiobooks.
I have studied acting, voice acting, singing and vocal performance. And have taken private voice acting lessons from a voice acting coach.
BLT Productions - Animation Workshop
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio, so I can provide a fast turn-around, and am easily available for any revisions, if necessary.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Simone Maddox by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Simone Maddox is a Standard subscriber.
• Simone Maddox was last active on Voice123 120 days ago