Millennial,warm, innocent, compassionate, concerned, sultry
* Upbeat & cheerful & fun for family & children audience
* Extremely inviting, professional & friendly for IVR / voicemail prompts, electronic demos, corporate presentations & real estate tours.
* Soothing, warm & sexy/sensuous for meditation and massage therapy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Smyrna, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Millennial, Southern, English
My Voice Experience
I’m a sweet Georgia Peach from the small city of Marietta, raised by parents from the busy Big Apple. The geographic mix has colored my perspective on life just as much as it has contributed to my witty, yet smooth and geographically ambiguous accent.
As the middle sister of three and armed with a serious case of middle child syndrome, I developed a love for hearing the sound of my own voice and sharing that love with the rest of the whole wide world, very early in life. My loquacious and outspoken nature landed me both numerous trips to the time-out corner, as well as my first gig as lead orator in a pre-school recital at the tender age of three. From that very first moment, as I stood on stage, at the front of the class, I knew that my voice and the human ear was the perfect match made in heaven.
I think of my style as an easy, laid back, slightly breezy Sunday afternoon stroll through a field of daffodils, sprinkled with the bubbly pizzazz of a playful sun shower. It’s intuitive practicality with a hint of mysticism. I may not know what lies beyond that daffodil field, but something in my voice will let you know that we’ll both enjoy figuring it out together.
I completed training with Braintracks Audio where I received private lessons with industry great Nancy Wolfson and Jeff Freeman.
My Studio Equipment
Logic Pro 9
Mac OS X Version 10.4.11
Miktek C7 Lrg Diaphragm Multi-Pattern FET Condenser
Steadman Proscreen 101
Sony MDR7506 Headphones
PLUS, easy access and great working relationship with a fully equipped recording studio in Atlanta, GA with all the state-of-the-art equipment you could ever need, and amazing engineers.
I currently hold a position in sales where I build strong corporate relationships thru my organization and timeliness which is an example of how I will work with you
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Shevon Miller by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Shevon Miller is a Premium subscriber.
• Shevon Miller was last active on Voice123 86 days ago