My voice has the kind of range that is a voice actors dream, to date i have not failed at any voice over job I have done. I have done fun and sexy, warm and deep, smooth and professional as well as youthful for a child script and aged for a grand mother. i have even played a teenage boy. I have done audio books, commercials, podcasts, promos, IVRs, documentaries and songs. I was an on air announcer for 7 years, and have also done TV v/o, on-camera and infomercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• English - Caribbean
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Caribbean accents (Jamaican, Trinidadian, Barbadian), English (American and British). uptown, downtown, girly, fun, sexy, quirky, commanding, authoritative, interesting......
My Voice Experience
I have been fortunate to be a part of numerous projects for; Scotiabank, Nestle, Gerber, Western Union, International Cricket Council, local clients including; The Early childhood Commission, Jamaica Public service, EXIM Bank, Ministry of Health, Courts Jamaica Ltd., Broadbent, Best Dressed Chicken, Supreme Ventures, Singer, ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 (the official voice) Cashpot,
Digicel, Heineken, RBTT Bank, Answer's, Hilo Food Stores, COK, Courts, Durex condoms, among so many others. I have also been featured in numerous local and Caribbean radio Dramas and infomercials.
I possess a BA degree in Media and Communications with specialty in radio. Prior to that I received certificates for completing voice classes. I have performed in numerous staged productions as well as tv projects, having written and directed some of them. My talent is mainly natural. i am responsible for putting on the FIRST voice acting workshop in my country in April 2010, which was a huge success.
My Studio Equipment
Apple Logic for audio recording and as sequencer, Tascam DM 4800 digital board, Yamaha HS 80m speakers and Neuman TLM 103 microphones .
I own and operate a talent management agency where we train raw talent and supply local agencies with said talent for voice overs in all aspects of media as well as pictures for print. my business is the only one of its kind in Jamaica and based on current research, in the Caribbean. I am passionate about voice acting and about getting better treatment for local voice actors.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Sherando Ferril Cupid by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sherando Ferril Cupid is a Standard subscriber.
• Sherando Ferril Cupid was last active on Voice123 101 days ago