Foreign Accents, Characters, American Dialects
A deep, female voice. My voice is smooth and clear - very professional for telephony systems or presentations. I worked in radio for years, leaning toward Adult Comtemporary.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Foreign: Italian, French, Russian/Eastern European, Spanish/Mexican, German, British (from Cocky to Queens English), Australian
American dialects: New York/New Jersey (Long Island to Bronx), Wisconsin/Minnesota (think Fargo), and various southern (hillbilly of Kentucky to the light southern lilt of the Carolinas)
Impersonations: Janice (from Friends), The Nanny (Fran Drescher), Cartman (South Park), Michael McDonald (Doobie Brothers)
My Voice Experience
The majority of my voice-over experience has been in Radio and Telephony.
I recorded many commercials while working in Radio:
WRUT-FM/WSYB-AM, Rutland, Vermont
WDAQ-FM, Danbury, Connecticut
WGRL-FM, Indianapolis, Indiana.
For 5 1/2 years, I was the voice of Infoline at the Indianapolis Star in Indianapolis, Indiana - responsible for recording everything from weekly horoscopes to advertisements for local Halloween attractions (in every haunted voice I could think of - vampire, witch, zombie)
Bachelor's degree in Theater from Hofstra University, Hempstead, Long Island. I am comfortable on -stage and off. During those years, Many hours were spent hours at WRHU-FM. I had a weekly New Age music program, recorded promos and was involved in live radio theater. During my senior year, I was the Chief Announcer, responsible for teaching and prepping new on-air talent.
I use my voice everyday as the manager of a sales team at ExactTarget. I consider it a tool in helping drive and motivate my team.
My Studio Equipment
Home microphone recording equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Shelly Griffin
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Shelly Griffin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Shelly Griffin is a Standard subscriber.
• Shelly Griffin was last active on Voice123 118 days ago