Warm, confident, friendly, sophisticated, sarcastic
Thank-you for your consideration.
Sheila Walsh is a professional, experienced voice talent who can tailor her delivery to meet your needs. Her reads can be warm, friendly, smooth, sophisticated and professional to fun, exciting, up-beat and sarcastic.
In addition to her credits in voice work, Sheila has extensive radio broadcasting experience - and can easily slip into a conversational or authoritative delivery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Toronto and surrounding area, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mom, friend, wife, boss, teacher.
English - North American is her specialty.
As a seasoned newscaster and reporter, talk and music announcer, she can easily and realistically deliver reads that require those characterizations.
My Voice Experience
Sheila has over 20 years experience as a voice-talent and radio/TV broadcaster.
Her credits include hundreds of radio and television commercials, imaging, narrations and retail projects for such clients as Walmart, Covergirl, Winners/Homesense, Sobey's, The Terry Fox Run and The Toronto Blue Jays
Narration credits include numerous corporate movies, tutorials, documentaries and TV features - such as Technology Today, A Place in the Sun, and Score Golf for Women. Her voice has been featured on campaigns for Florida tourism, Bermuda tourism, and Louisville tourism.
Sheila is also very proud to have been the first woman in history to be heard inside a Major League Baseball home stadium (Public Service Announcer -Toronto Blue Jays -Rogers Centre 2005-2010).
Sheila attended the Humber College School of Media Studies in Toronto, graduating from the Radio Broadcasting program with honors. She also has an MA in Creative Media Practice from Bournemouth University. Sheila currently oversees the Radio Broadcasting Diploma program (at Humber) where she trains and mentors future radio stars and voice talent.
My Studio Equipment
Sheila has a fully equipped home studio with phone patch - and uses a Shure microphone. Her husband is an award winning audio producer who directs all her projects and is also available for hire independently, or for further production of projects.
Sheila looks forward to working with you to help sell your company, service or product.
Thank-you for your time.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sheila Walsh by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sheila Walsh is a Standard subscriber.
• Sheila Walsh was last active on Voice123 10 days ago