Cultured, James Earl Jones, Animated, Dark, Batman
Primarily, I'm most known for performing voices with lower, deep and dark auras. Deep enough to impersonate James Earl Jones, but not quite as deep or down-reaching as Michael Clarke Duncan. In the same light, I can be upbeat, commanding, smooth, friendly, and assertive in my delivery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am very much multi-dimensional, able to articulate audio dialogue replacement for British, Australian, Latino, and even African dialects. Furthermore, I am highly open-minded to multifarious opportunities to expand my talents. I'm flexible, coachable, and adaptable.
I'm most known for:
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson,
Almost any James Earl Jones character or other read,
Kevin Conroy (most known for "Batman" in the 90's animated series, movies, etc.),
and much more...
My Voice Experience
In high school I narrated the "Tell Tale Heart" for a class performance.
Currently my voice over experience is new and relatively untapped. My coach and mentor, Bill Brooks, found me through "Such-A-Voice". Under his guidance I've been coached for the last 3-4 months. My official demo recordings begin March 30th of this year.
My Studio Equipment
1. PreSonus USB Audiobox/Interface, 2-in/2-out, with 2 Microphone/Instrument Preamplifiers, 2 1/4" Outputs, MIDI I/O, and 1/4" Headphone Output with Studio One Artist Software - 24-bit/48kHz
2. sE Electronics SERF Reflexion Filter 3.5
3. Audio-Technica AT2020 Condenser microphone
4. Sterling Audio STPF2 Professional Mesh Pop Filter
Unknown - Click here to ask Shawn Zeah
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Shawn Zeah by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Shawn Zeah is a Standard subscriber.
• Shawn Zeah was last active on Voice123 254 days ago