Have a listen to my demos and you will hear that I sound like the quirky, guy next door... genuine, sincere, warm and believable.
I have a unique voice, with a raspy medium pitch.
I am known for my natural quirky, upbeat and conversational sound.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Orangeville, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Joe Pesci, Christopher Walken,
Southern American ,New Yorker, Canadian, French, Spanish, East Indian, German, Russian, Scottish, British
Impressions- Joe Pesci, Christopher Walken, Clint Eastwood
I can also perform cartoon character voices.
My Voice Experience
From international television series and award winning movie shorts, to business presentations online videos and on hold messaging, I'm pretty sure I have covered the bases of voice talent projects.
Here are some of the amazing organizations that have used my services.
Smithsonian, U.S. Government, State of Michigan, Bank Of Montreal, Post Honeycombs, Purina, Love Nature channel, Chevron, Shasta Beverages, Air Hogs, Canada Post, Renault , General Electric, Royal Ontario Museum, Endurance Energy, Colorado Springs Utilities, Prince Cookies, Suddenlink, AMI, Lollipop, Tweed, U Send It, Pennzoil Ezlube, St. Louis Bar and Grill, Longo's Supermarket...okay...are you tired of reading this list? Because I am tired of typing. I could go on. I mean 10 years is a long time!
- September 2010 Created and produced "Voices Of Vision 2010" a 3 day voice acting workshop, with some of the top talent and teachers from across North America.
The show was in Toronto, Canada.
-June 2010 I attended Voice 2010, a 3 day work shop in L.A.
- March 2010, one on one training with Elley-Ray Hennesy
-Nov. 2009, Voiceworx 4 week workshop, with various vo coach's
-April 2009 I trained for two days under the great Don Morrow.
-March 2007 I attended Voice 2007, a 3 day work shop in Las Vegas, Nevada.
-Humber College of Applied Arts & Technology 1993-1995
Diploma in radio broadcasting
My Studio Equipment
My studio consists of:
4x6 Whisper Room (Isolation Booth)
Neumann U87 microphone connected to an Apogee Duet
Mac Pro computer running Logic Pro X software and equipped with Source Connect.
Akai MPK49 midi keyboard and Yamaha 80's monitors
"Audios Amigo," is the name of my studio.
Specializing in audio production, with new and updated royalty free music and sound effects, to make your message stand out.
For over a decade I have been a professional voice talent and producer. This time has allowed me to work with great clients on creative projects, around the globe.
From an early age, I have been involved in some aspect of the entertainment industry. My experiences have taken me all throughout North America.
-For a few years, I was a game show host for NTN .
-I also worked with Global Interactive Events as a game show host.
-Brass Knuckle Therapy, from Toronto, Ontario Canada hired my services to host FMX extreme sports events for the Metal Mullisha,on the"COORS LIGHT Trauma Tour" for audiences as many as 20,000+ people. The tour was held in three cities across Canada.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Shawn Maroney by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Shawn Maroney is a Premium subscriber.
• Shawn Maroney has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours