Accents, Characters, Cartoon, relatable dad!
I use my voice like a chameleon. I can be warm and dry for narrations or I can be ultra creative when doing character work. I am a great balance of fun and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Cartoon, Scooby Doo, Shaggy, East Indian, Chinese, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Russian, lisp, slow, New York (male or female), some Family Guy characters, "special", I can mimic many voices after listening a couple times.
My Voice Experience
Although I haven't done any paid work, I have been doing characters and voices my entire life. I have been fascinated with audio magic since I started watching cartoons. And then moving on to comedy albums from Denis Leary and Adam Sandler. I began recording my own skits on cassettes with my friends. At age 15 I started singing in a band, recording our album my interest only grew. The past 4 years I have been writing, creating, recording and producing Podcasts and Youtube videos that are being listened to all over the world.
Writing, recording and performing music for when I was younger.
Writing, creating, recording and producing Podcasts & Youtube videos for the past 4 years.
My Studio Equipment
I have two studios:
- Currently I use Shure PG 48 mics (XLR) running into sound boards in both. My main studio has an 12 channel Behringer QX1222 sound board.
- In my portable studio that I use to podcast and record while away from home has a Behringer Xenyx Q1202 (4 Channel) board. Both my studios are equipped with Logic Pro on MacBook Pro's.
Some background on myself, I have worked in the hospitality industry my entire life. So I know how to people please, and be flexible when it comes to working conditions and ensuring the client is happy.
I have started working on screen plays and I am in post pre-production for my first short film. I am a natural comedian, with a quick mind and charisma to spare.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Shawn Innes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Shawn Innes is a Standard subscriber.
• Shawn Innes was last active on Voice123 252 days ago