I have a variety of tones for commercial work from nurturing mom, to best friend/co-worker, light character voices, to serious and/or seductive. For narration work I am warm, deep, empathetic, and informative. Professional yet accessible for presentations and corporate training videos. and I have an ability to infuse energy and different characterizations in Audiobook recordings. My voice can be very soothing and captivating.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Shari Rhone
My Voice Experience
I've worked in a number of genres including narrative story-telling for film, narration for documentaries, in addition to some corporate training videos.
I have a bachelor's degree in performing arts from Butler University. I've studied acting extensively including: scene study, audition technique, commercial, and attended many voice over seminars. Studied extensively with Carolyne Barry, Josh Bitton, Lance Roberts, Audrey Wasilewski, Lyle Kanouse, as well as many classes at the DeLafountaine Voice Over lab at the SAG-AFTRA headquarters. In addition to my acting studies, I've worked professionally in broadway musicals, as a professional dancer, and I currently sing professionally with 3 bands which perform music from the 50s and classical music, rock n-roll, r & b, to current day pop.
My Studio Equipment
I have quick and easy access to a professional recording studio.
The other skills that I bring to the table are being a mother of two (one of each!), a wife, a teacher, a former executive assistant, an ability to work with a wide variety of people, a high level of preparation for any and every project, and the ability to go with the flow!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Shari Rhone by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Shari Rhone is a Standard subscriber.
• Shari Rhone was last active on Voice123 59 days ago