Conversational, Fresh, Sweet, Fun, Energetic, Best Friend, Girl Friend, Young Mom
I typically play ages between 16-35 as the Sweet, girl friend, best friend and young wife type roles which is great for commercials. I have a background in theater which makes me a great story teller for childrens books.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Burbank, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
All American, New Yorker, Boston, Southern bell, Valley girl, Mid Western, Scottish, British, Australian
My Voice Experience
Most recently I voiced a national Domino's Pizza Commercial where I was a cheerleader. I was the voice of a hair stylist for Dex Media's new campaign and I was the voice for Microsoft for their professional presentation for a confidential new project that they are working on.
I have done a couple short animated films where I was the voices of young children. I played a young dorky boy named Tommy and a young popular girl named Alexandra in the short called The house on the Corner.
I have also been the voice of two characters in an internet video game including the role of cheerleader and the role of ditz for Harrah's Casino in Atlantic City.
I have studied at some of the best studios in Los Angeles including Kalmenson and Kalmenson and The Voice Caster. Most recently I finished taking the animation boot camp from Kat Cressida and I take privates from her regularly.
Kalmenson and Kalmenson, Voice over for actors 1 and 2
The Voice Caster, Advanced and Pro
Marsha Goodman, Animation Intensive
Kat Cressida, Animation Bootcamp and Privates
Bob Corf, Dialects
Kevin Quinn Voice and Dialects
Ivana Chubbuck, Advanced Class for Actors
Lesly Kahn, Intensive for Actors
Diana Castle, Scene Study
My Studio Equipment
I have an in home studio. The program I prefer to use is Samplitude but I have Protools and Logic as well. I have a vocal booth where I use my Neumann U87, Baby Blue Bottle and Shure SM7b Microphones depending on which sound I'd like to achieve.
Unknown - Click here to ask Shannon Murray
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Shannon Murray by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Shannon Murray is a Standard subscriber.
• Shannon Murray was last active on Voice123 169 days ago