Young Adult, Hipster, Singer, Tenor, Offbeat, Monsters, Aliens
Specializing in offbeat, goofy, and/or unsettling characters ala Gollum, Elmo, Dinosaurs. Perfect for Video Games. Can also do a normal young adult or teenage male voice in Mid-Western English.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Monsters, Demons, Aliens, Baby Monsters, Baby Aliens, Baby Demons, Dinosaur, Baby Dinosaur
My Voice Experience
I studied vocal performance in college. Although I did much classical music, I also ventured into the world of Modern Classical Music in which I did many strange things with my voice for international academic audiences. I continue to perform as a singer on a regular basis.
I hosted the University of Illinois' Music Department's Podcast: Whish-Boom 2006-2007
I voiced internal training and educational films for McMaster Carr Supply Company 2012-2013
Bachelors of Music with a concentration in composition from the University of Illinois.
Masters Certificate in Songwriting and Production from Berklee Online.
My Studio Equipment
Blue "Blue Bird" Condensor Microphone
Soundproof recording booth
I am adept at all major DAW software programs as well as composing and performing music in many genres ranging from hip hop to classical.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Shane Wirkes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Shane Wirkes is a Standard subscriber.
Shane Wirkes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Shane Wirkes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Shane Wirkes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Shane Wirkes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.