Sweet, Quirky, and Cute with a knack for Comedy
My voice can range from relatable and natural to sassy and sarcastic.
I can be the girl-next-door or your snarky best friend.
Sweet and warm for narration or fun and perky for a retail spot.
With extensive acting training, I feel comfortable portraying any emotion you may need.
Additionally, I am capable of character voices from nerdy little boy to shy squeaky mouse.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: British (RP), Southern, Eastern European
Characters: Little boy, Little girl, Nerdy, Breathy Marilyn
I Sound Like: Ellie Kemper
My Voice Experience
I have experience with ADR, podcast, interactive, and commercial work.
B.A. in Theatre from the University of California, San Diego.
Graduate of Kalmenson & Kalmenson Voice Studio in Burbank, CA
My Studio Equipment
Studio Projects C1 Large Diaphragm Fixed Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen 2 Input/ 2 Output USB 2.0 Audio Interface
Twisted Wave and Adobe Audition editing software
Treated home studio
I have been working professionally as an actor for over ten years with a range of experience from national commercial work to indie film to theatre.
I also love collaborating and have co-created and produced a number of theatre and film projects.
I'm a hard worker who is willing to stay up way past my bed time to get the job done!
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Shaina Vorspan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Shaina Vorspan is a Premium subscriber.
• Shaina Vorspan has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours