Quirky, high-pitched, sing-song, New York, Jewish
Quirky and sing-song-y for cartoons. Warm and upbeat for commercials. Childlike and funny and very unique. A voice that stands out and gets noticed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Lisps, lateral lisps, Jewish, New York-y, imitations of children, cartoon British and southern, trumpets, singing, classical singing, goofy singing, goofy noises.
My Voice Experience
I've done a variety of VoiceOver work for radio, network television, commercials and cartoons. I have done spots for the following outlets: "This American Life," "Wiretap," HBO, Random House, Adult Swim, Periods Films and regularly for Sirius Radio. With a background in comedy and a quirky, unique voice, I'm often chosen for fun, upbeat spots.
Bachelors in creative writing from University of California Santa Cruz.
VoiceOver training with Mary Workman.
Seminars with multiple VoiceOver coaches and talent scouts.
Background in comedy.
Perform comedy weekly.
Background in standup.
Often work as a producer for radio and podcasts.
Proficient in recording and editing in Protools 10.
My Studio Equipment
Background in comedy and writing.
Smart as a whip and funny too!
Background in print and radio journalism.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Shaina Feinberg by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Shaina Feinberg is a Standard subscriber.
Shaina Feinberg does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Shaina Feinberg was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Shaina Feinberg does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Shaina Feinberg was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.