Character specialist, Morgan Freeman
I am quite an experienced voice actor who has worked with individuals as well as agencies, I have done some film and cinematography in the UK and US. I have done quite a wide range of voices from young to old. I have a good hold on doing deep male voices but can easily switch to warm younger voices for commercials and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a great British accents from all over the country, so north and south.
I can do a north american as well. I can do an african voice and a vague australian too.
My Voice Experience
I have read various audio books and done some corporate work.
I did some acting as well as voice overs playing characters with distinct and unique voices.
I am very experienced in using software to my advantage, so I know how to edit and use equipment.
My Studio Equipment
I rerecord using either cubase studio 6 or audacity. Depending where I am but I will usually use Cubase studio 6 because it is easier to edit. I use a Rode NT2-A microphone connected to a mackie 16x8x2 8-bus mix console 16.8 and a FP10 24 bit 96k firewire recording interface.
I am super dedicated and pretty available. I love voice acting, listening to others and trying to become more versatile in the way I use my voice. Its a path in life that has taken me places I never dreamed, I am looking forward to where it can take me now.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Shagass Pam by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Shagass Pam is a Premium subscriber.
• Shagass Pam was last active on Voice123 15 days ago