Deep, Witty, Charming, Dry, Passionate, Sexy
Authoritative, Submissive, Cocky, Serious, Dry / Straight, Dramatic, Romantic / Sultry / Sexy, Funny / Humorous, Witty, Sarcastic, Droll, Trendy / "Cool", Naughty, Good, Angelic, "Hip", "Square", All American, Off-Beat, Dimwitted, Educated, Arrogant, Pompous, Wry, Other
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Argentinean
• Spanish - Colombian
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English: American;(Southern, Western Cowboy, Hick, Redneck, Brooklyn Italian), England(English), Cockney, Irish, Scottish
Spanish: Mexican, Argentinian, Colombian
My Voice Experience
I started doing voice work this year for a radio show called Life Eternal, both in English and in Spanish. I really enjoyed it, and have been told by a number of friends, including a music professor that I should pursue a career in voice talent. I recently auditioned for a storytellers TV and Radio spot for a major car company. I would really like to do audio books.
I have no formal training. I have a masters degree in architecture.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Behringer Premium 2/2 Bus Mixer with a 24-Bit Multi-FX Procssor,Xenyx X1222USB Mic Preamps & Compressor, British EQ's and USB/Audio Interface
I use Adobe Audition CS5.5 with a Macbook Pro capable of recording audio tracks at:
Sample Rate:6000 Hz to 192,000 Hz
Channels: Mono, Stereo, 5.1
Bit Depth: 8,16,24 & 32(float)
Microphones: Shure SM58 for High Quality Recording, and a Shure KSM353/ED Premier Bi-directional Ribbon Microphone For Super High Quality Audio
I have recorded, interviewed, processed and produced radio shows for Life Eternal from Start to Finish in English and Spanish. Please listen to my demo for this example.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact S. Flavio Espinoza by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently S. Flavio Espinoza is a Standard subscriber.
S. Flavio Espinoza does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
S. Flavio Espinoza was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
S. Flavio Espinoza does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. S. Flavio Espinoza was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.