Well-Spoken,Cockney, Have a very clear tone
My voice is highly versatile with a very clear tone. I Am naturally very well-spoken but due to a long involvement it theatre can put on many different kinds of voice from cockney to Scottish to American. I am also a trained singer which I find helps me to speak melodically over music. I have done work for adult toy shops requiring sexy/sultry tones but am also very good at children's voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Turkish, Queens English, Cockney, Children's, Irish, Scottish, American (a few different dialects), Old Lady, Welsh, Singing, Arabian, Russian, Polish
My Voice Experience
I have been acting from the age of 7 and in this time have developed a keen ear for different tones/dialects/pronunciations. I have a very clear singing and speaking voice and find voice over work comes very naturally to me (jobs often take a lot less time than the client expects!)
Most of my experience has been through radio voice-over work building company BJM, and event advertising for local venues.
I attended Greenwich Musical Theatre Academy for two years and also have a Higher National Diploma in Professional Musicianship from The Brighton Institute of Modern Music.
My Studio Equipment
All of the recording is done in my own home in my partners studio. We use Cubase and have a full range of different music equipment which can be used and a two good vocal microphones.
I am also a singer and have done singing voice -over work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Sev Sitki by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sev Sitki is a Standard subscriber.
Sev Sitki does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sev Sitki was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sev Sitki does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sev Sitki was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.