Warm, Casual, Genuine, Conversational, Thoughtful
2 sweet spots:
1) Warm, Rich, Cooly Folksy ( ala Jon Hamm ) or straight folksy / storytelling ( ala Hal Riney ). Comforting. Engaging. Present
2) Friendly Guy-next-Door, Upbeat and Real, Conversational, Believable, Likable
Beyond those 2 areas I am very versatile. Those areas are simply my strongest and most asked for qualities.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I will have a go at general British accents and I have a killer Pittsburghese. British, Pittsburgh.
My Voice Experience
I have been working producing commercials since 1985 and my voice training has mostly been from extremely entrenched OTJ. I began to do more voice work around my 40th birthday as my voice began to warm. Since then my voice has been used on projects for Bayer, Blue Cross, Nestle, Trex, PPG and many, many more.
Again, I have been working producing commercials since 1985 and my voice training has mostly been from extremely entrenched OTJ. I also have recently attended the Jeff Bergman Voice Talent Conservatory. Jeff does many national Commercial, Film and Web projects and is a staple for impressions from Ronald Reagan to Looney Tunes. While I do not do impressions, Jeff's Conservatory focused on classic voice work and techniques.
My Studio Equipment
I have excellent equipment including Pro-Tools HD, Calrec and Neve mic preamps, Neumann U87 and TLM269 mics and APT Tokyo CODEC with 6 dedicated ISDN lines. Much more if needed.
I am an award winning composer and producer and can add levels of production when it is asked for. I can provide edited clean voice tracks and am fully competent with uploading and prepping takes in most any format required.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Seth Braddock by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Seth Braddock is a Standard subscriber.
Seth Braddock does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Seth Braddock was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Seth Braddock does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Seth Braddock was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.