Vivacious and warm, classy, smooth, authoritative
French (Quebecois) is my native language. I am also able to work International French.
I am perfectly bilingual and speak English with a general North-American accent (non-Canadian).
Examples of my PA announcer work:
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
, Quebec, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English
My Voice Experience
- play-by-play for NHl/QMJHL games on TVA Sports
- commercial voice-over for in-house ads
- simultaneous translation for TVA, LCN, TVA Sports
- Radio station ids for COOL 98,5 FM in Montreal
- Air Canada
- B'nai Brith Canada
- National Hockey League
- House of Blues Canada
- Chambre de l'assurance de dommages (Quebec)
- Montreal Canadiens
- Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter games (hockey)
- Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter games (ice hockey)
- NHL All-Star Weekend
- President's Cup (PGA)
- Montreal Canadiens (National Hockey League - Alternate)
- Montreal Express (National Lacrosse League)
- Torino 2006 Olympic Winter games (ice hockey)
- Montreal international Marathon
- Several Canadian Championships of baseball and softball
- play-by-play for the Montreal Juniors on CKAC Sports
- play-by-play and color commentary for the Sherbrooke Saint-Francois (LNAH)
- daily live reports from the Olympic Games in 2006
Studied at Promedia Radio-television school in 2001
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser e835s microphone
Sony Sound Forge
I also have a bachelors degree in Computer Science.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sebastien Goulet by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sebastien Goulet is a Standard subscriber.
Sebastien Goulet does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sebastien Goulet was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sebastien Goulet does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sebastien Goulet was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.