I am a singer and actor and can vary my voice for a given task. I also narrate audiobooks, please give the voice demos I've uploaded a listen to hear some of the variations from animated character voices, to a storyteller, to quirky commercial reads. I've also been the "voice of" some high end internal corporations like Reuters and Accenture.
UNION JOBS ONLY PLEASE.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Irish
• English - Scotland
• English - Latin American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Well versed in different dialects. Including several from England and Ireland. Australian, German, Spanish, Turkish, Greek. If you have an unusual accent that you don't find on this list, I can work it up.
I also do multiple impressions of classic and current cartoon characters and some celebrities, Sean Connery, John C Riley, John Malkovich, William Shatner and others.
My Voice Experience
My background consists of national network commercial work, as well as animation for TV and Film. I've narrated audiobooks and done internal marketing campaigns. I've worked on the set of 2 Smurf movies as all of the Smurfs opposite Hank Azaria and Neil Patrick Harris.
I have a recurring role on The Family Guy as Tiny Tom Cruise. And work on animated TV shows from Tom and Jerry, to Robot Chicken, to Disney's Penn Zero.
Brands I've voiced include Windex, Taco Bell, Burlington Coat Factory, Tropicana, AFLAC, Quicklane Radio Commercials (Murphy), Pirate's and Parrots for McDonalds commercials and SO much more.
Unknown - Click here to ask Sean Reyes
My Studio Equipment
Small personal studio: Studio Bricks Booth, Sennheiser 416, Mac with Protools and a Grace PreAmp.
OR I can work from my recording studio Hyperbolic Audio, and can provide ISDN, Phone Patch, a range of Mics (Sennheiser416s, NeumannU87s, or Neumann TLM103s) And Mic pres (Focusright, Avalon, Grace and others)
Singer (Lyric Baritone)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sean Reyes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sean Reyes is a Standard subscriber.
• Sean Reyes was last active on Voice123 144 days ago