Warm, Wry, Playful, Informed, Young
Comfortable and conversational voice with an authoritative edge.
Strong ability to generate character voices, and a skilled mimic.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish (Dublin, and Cartoonish), British, Southern drawls, and a variety of character voices - tough guy, nerd, evil, mythical creatures, etc.
My Voice Experience
8 years of experience working professionally in comedy. Standup, improv and sketch, touring nationally and working in Chicago at the Second City. I teach writing, acting and improvisation on the professional level.
I have been doing on-camera commercials and industrials for about the last 4 years.
My recent work has included:
National television and radio advertisements
Regional television and radio advertisements
In-house training video narration
Commercial educational video narration
BA in performance, stage performer and on-camera actor since 2002. Extensive experience writing and performing live theater. Extensive background in comedy - improv, sketch and stand-up.
My Studio Equipment
Easy access to professional studios. Mac-based home studio with cardioid mic.
Great brainstormer, idea person and writer of copy. Excellent sense of comedy and human, coming from six years as a teacher of comedy writing and performance.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Sean Cusick by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sean Cusick is a Standard subscriber.
Sean Cusick does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sean Cusick was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sean Cusick does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sean Cusick was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.