FULLY PRODUCED SPOTS Medical, Automotive, Trailer, Sports
Quick turn around and competitive rates to keep your deadlines on schedule and expenses within budget.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English
My Voice Experience
Some clients from Scott's current roster:
The Memphis Grizzlies
Dicks Sporting Goods
Bank of America
Southern Quality Ford Dealers
Michigan Ford Dealers
University of Illinois
Lane Home Furnishings
Florida Kid Care
University of North Florida
With over 15 years in production, Scott has had the honor to work with some of the industries' top A list talent, such as Salma Hayek, Kevin Spacey, Edie Falco and many others.
Previous clients include: Paramount Pictures, HBO, ESPN, CBS, Lifetime and a host of others.
My Studio Equipment
Soundelux U95 tube microphone (6072 tube mod)
Jenson Twin Servo 990 preamps
1072 Neve Preamps
Empirical Labs Distressor compressors
Apogee AD/DA converters (Rosetta 800)
Protools HD2 Accel with a gazillion plug-ins
Yamaha NS10 studio monitoring with Hafler amplification
Blue Sky "System One" 5.1 surround monitoring
Ernie Ball Music Man Bass
Marshall JCM 900 amplification
A composer & producer as well, Scott has scored hours of TV programming over his 15 year career span, most recently a national PBS series titled "The Water's Journey", highlighting the difficult challenges the Floridian Aquifer is facing.
He has also composed and produced award winning music for a multitude of TV and radio commercials, both regional and national.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Scott Whittier by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott Whittier is a Standard subscriber.
Scott Whittier does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Scott Whittier was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Scott Whittier does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Scott Whittier was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.