Mature, flexible, upbeat
I have a mature, yet flexible and credible voice that is warm and deep for narrations, high energy for sales spots, and thoughtful for specific presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do Japanese and Filipino accents and a variety of impersonations like Kermit the Frog, Howard Cosell, etc. I am a trained opera singer who has sung prefessionally in community theatre and clubs.
My Voice Experience
In addition to having been a radio and television newscaster, reporter and disc jockey, I have done voiceovers for clients ranging from Panasonic (which involved looping in English as the original version was in Japanese) to the Fresh Milk Industry of Hawaii to numerous documentaries and instructional programs. I have also appeared in several TV spots and other productions with speaking roles. I hosted a corporate news magazine on-camera for one of Hawaii's largest corporations, have performed and sung on stage professionally,and have been a spokesperson locally, nationally and internationally for various organizations. As a writer, former video producer and director, I understand both sides of the camera and microphone and am adaptable to most situations and scripts.
I have a Bachelor of Music degree and also trained in musical theatre. I have four years experience in radio broadcasting and seven in television. In addition, I wrote, directed and produced several TV spots and documentaries for clients for which I also did the voiceovers and narration.
My Studio Equipment
I have a small home studio with several microphones - Sony F-V33, Pioneer DM-V210, Sony ECM-260F, AudioTechnica Pro2X, and Sony ECM 150 and record and edit on AVS Software.
Because of my deep background in many facets of production, I have a good understanding of what it takes to deliver a successful product.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Scott Shirai by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott Shirai is a Standard subscriber.
• Scott Shirai was last active on Voice123 137 days ago