Non-Sales, Easy-going, Not-Typical Announcer, Natural, Conversational, Energetic, Character, Mid-40's, White, Regular guy
My voice has a lot of range. I wouldn't characterize it as the next movie trailer guy, but I can go quite low, to fairly high in my register. I can range from mid 20's to late '50's. I've been told I can do accents pretty well. More as a comedic thing, than an accurate representation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, German, Italian
My Voice Experience
I used to be used at the end of spots for a pharma company. Also, have done loads of characters, used in commercials, and promos. My career has been as a post production sound engineer, so I have been on both sides of the glass since 1999. This however is my favorite thing to do. I love voicing projects, especially when the copy is fun!
I have been a professional musician/sound engineer for over 15 years. I have directed celebrity talent countless times. I have performed on stage in many European countries. I have given speeches and presentations in various professional situations.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Sennheiser 416, a Focusrite mic pre and interface, and Pro Tools 12, running on a mobile studio. I'm now a Source Connect licensed studio owner too. I have the ability to not only record, but to edit, mix and master a full project as well. I have done this for some of the biggest advertisers in NYC and Los Angeles. Clients include Pepsi, Amex, BMW, Heineken, and many others.
Great with people, and am very passionate about seeing the project through to the end. I live for creative collaboration, so let me know if I can help.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Scott Persson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott Persson is a Premium subscriber.
• Scott Persson has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours