Strong, Encouraging, Cheerful, Character, Full
Warm Baritone; perfect for audiobooks and narrations.
Engaging, full voice necessary for informational videos and tutorials.
Cheerful and comforting lilt for ads and phone services.
I also have quite a lovely singing voice as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern(Tennessee/Blue Grass), Southern (Georgia)
Upper Wisconsin, Northern Chicago
I am also a wonderful singer; a crooner, but also a headbanger.
I also am capable creating animal sounds; barks, crickets, snarls, growls, pig grunts and squeals, etc. If you need an animal voice or sound effect just ask!
My Voice Experience
I am the voice, host and producer of Nook 'n Cranny Gaming.
I have voiced three characters in a mobile game called Little Knights (Due out 2018).
Additionally, I've lent my voice to a number of independent projects ranging from Kickstarter launches, short films, and more. I'm also a stand up comic in Los Angeles and perform at The World Famous Comedy Store and Flapper's Comedy Club.
I frequently attend VO workshops and classes at BangZoom and VoiceTrax West, where I have studied under Tony Oliver, Julie Maddelena, and Bob Bergen.
I am a classically trained singer. I am a big fan of Jazz and Big Band, but won't turn down the squealing guitars.
I have been in several theater, musical, and film productions.
My Studio Equipment
- AKG P420
- Scarlett 2i2 Pre-Amp
- Mac, ProTools, Adobe Audition
- Advanced Sound Editing; ProTools & Adobe
- Writer and Filmmaker
- Stand Up Comic
Above all I am an actor, story teller and a friendly person. I am easy to work with and welcome to direction and criticism - always happy to do another take for the best of the project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Scott O'Neal by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott O'Neal is a Standard subscriber.
• Scott O'Neal was last active on Voice123 36 days ago