Bright, natural and friendly male voice.
Commercial VO: I have a bright, hip, friendly voice that ranges from young-dad-next-door to sophisticated executive to jargon-spouting techno geek. Delivery styles can be natural and compassionate, to edgy and focused. I love comedic pieces which have a strong sense of timing, and love improvising and collaborating with the director to get the perfect take.
Presentation/Narrative: I have a warmth, authority and the academic understanding to be able to explain highly-technical financial, medical or engineering ideas and make them matter for listeners.
Audiobook: Consistent, personal delivery that can brings stories and ideas alive.
Voicemail/ Website: Friendly, engaging and clear
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Various Californian (Surfer, Valley-Guy, Hippie), Various North American Regional (Midwest, Chicago, New York, New Jersey), various English, Scottish, Irish, various European
My Voice Experience
The vast majority of my VO work is for narration of educational training videos, presentations and web tutorials for technology firms (3M, Paxton, Hochiki).
Since 2011, I have studied privately and in group classes with the VO Dojo in Burbank under the direction of Tish Hicks.
BS in Cell and Structural Biology, University of Illinois
MA in Writing, USC
Voice-Over Performance, VO Dojo (Burbank)
VO Fight Club, North Hollywood
Teachers: Tish Hicks, Ed Cunningham
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser 416, Mbox, ISDN
-Screen-writing/Copy-writing - I function as copywriter and script-writer for several clients and have a strong understanding of marketing and messaging. When appropriate, I'm happy to work with clients to get the best piece for the market.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Scott Moe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott Moe is a Standard subscriber.
Scott Moe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Scott Moe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Scott Moe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Scott Moe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.