Guy next door, educational, narrative
Middle American, no specific accent, pleasant, deep, professional, warm, smooth
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I'm fairly new with this kind of work. I have submitted almost 200 voice auditions to date. Most of the auditions were promos, educational, narrations for videos, and commercials.
Scott began working in radio in 1991. He got his first job at WGNI in Wilmington, NC, and he worked part time on the weekends while he was completing a Bachelor’s Degree. During the 1990's, he worked at other radio stations throughout the Carolinas, and he did a variety of on-air tasks. Some of those included announcing sports stories, news, and the weather (he has a B.S. in Meteorology). As the radio business began to change, Scott began looking at other options on how he could use his voice. He is now hoping to put his radio talents to use in the voice over industry.
My Studio Equipment
Desktop Blue Microphone
Windows 8.1, 64-bit OS
WavePad NCH Software
Logitech HD Webcam C920
I'm very reliable and accountable. I would like very much to break into this business and establish a good client base. I enjoy this kind of work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Scott Kennedy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott Kennedy is a Standard subscriber.
Scott Kennedy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Scott Kennedy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Scott Kennedy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Scott Kennedy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.