articulate, trustworthy, friendly, silly
I can vary my delivery to accommodate many different applications. I am a singer/songwriter, so I can perform happy/hyper, sad/depressed, confused, angry, etc.
I work professionally as a registered nurse, so I can articulately discuss and describe technology using complex scientific terms.
I also perform music regularly, so I am comfortable in front of a live audience.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents are not really my strong suit, but I can do some British accent, some Middle-Eastern accent.
I can create character voices like Marvin the Martian.
My Voice Experience
I have done 15 and 30 second spots for a Christian radio station in Green Bay where I had to speak quickly and clearly to get through a lot of copy in a short time.
I sang in choirs my entire life through high school. I started playing guitar at age 16, and I immediately began writing songs. I have recorded several albums and have traveled extensively in the Midwest singing at churches, camps, retreats, special events, etc.
I have a Bachelor's degree in Nursing and work as a recovery room nurse at the Mayo Medical Center.
My Studio Equipment
I currently use Garageband on my Macintosh computer. I export to audio files or mp3.
I also have access to a fully professional studio in a nearby city that belongs to a friend of mine.
It is my hope to update and improve my home studio to include a brand new Macintosh with Logic recording software.
I have worked in various healthcare positions.
I have worked as a youth minister and a worship pastor.
I currently write and do editorial work for www.worshipministry.com.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Scott Jasmin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott Jasmin is a Standard subscriber.
• Scott Jasmin was last active on Voice123 11 days ago