Young, Smooth, Relaxing, Energetic, Guy Next Door
Scott Gorman is your typical guy-next-door. He's conversational but also can provide high energy when needed. He has a bit of a lower register when instructed but overall come off middle of the road and natural with a fresh sound.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Darlington, South Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scott Gorman performs well at what he knows...English.
My Voice Experience
Scott Gorman started in radio back in 1996 at WJMX-FM in Florence, SC. There, he started to voice commercials for TV and radio until he decided to build his own studio and voice full-time. He's voiced work for numerous TV stations, radio stations, agencies, and video production houses. His passion for broadcast voice-overs gives him a challenge every day to be better for himself and the client.
Scott Gorman graduated from Francis Marion University with a Marketing degree and in Mass Communications and has trained under many different people. While at FMU, he helped start and maintain the audio production class that can be enrolled into today. Working in radio since 1996, it gave Scott the "real world experience" to voice and produce on a daily basis giving him the insight on knowing what works and what doesn't. Scott has been a part in many workshops in New Orleans, New York, and in L.A., California. He's always looking for the latest and greatest way to voice, produce, and provide a top quality product for his clients.
My Studio Equipment
Scott Gorman works with a Sennheiser 416 microphone going into a Aphex 230 voice processor. It's a simple chain to help keep his voice pure for the client with out mudding up the signal. His studio is also equipped with ipDTL, Source Connect, a Telos phone patch and a Telos Zephyr XStream for ISDN sessions. He uses multiple software packages, like Sound Forge with Waves plug-ins, Multiquence, and Adobe Audition. If it edits, he can use it.
He's been voicing and editing since 1996. He can add voice effects, sounds effects, and any other modification to the final project if needed by the client.
Scott can turn around projects within less than 24 hours and have it delivered to the client very quick.
Scott can also set up the phone patch with a real time session for a more focused and targeted read for the client.
Scott Can not only voice the project but edit it too and possibly add music if needed.
One other skill is that Scott can voice on camera if needed. Scott has access to a video studio, green screen, and hi end video equipment for such projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Scott Gorman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott Gorman is a Premium subscriber.
• Scott Gorman was last active on Voice123 2 days ago