Versatile voice, deep with enthusiasm
Voice that is familiar in motorsports and other high energy usages, yet versatile enough, and deep enough, to perform any type of vocal project. Extensive television and radio experience including years as the voice of the popular Monster Jam television program on FS1.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Jeffersonville, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
no strong accent, mostly used for high energy sports and straight read narrations
My Voice Experience
With more than 20 years experience in radio, television, and live event announcing, my voice is familiar already to many motorsports fans, but I have been able to perform in many other areas as well, including commercials,industrial video presentations, video games, and much more. National commercial voice over clients have included Hot Wheels and Burger King.
Unknown - Click here to ask Scott Douglass
My Studio Equipment
I have basic computer recording equipment and access to sound studios, however I am a voice talent, not an engineer. That said I have strong relationships with several talented audio and video editors in the Louisville, KY, and Chicago areas.
As a free lance voice talent I'm flexible and have a versatile voice that lends itself to a variety of projects. I travel extensively to work at live events on weekends but am available weekdays for any voice projects and always have my portable studio equipment with me to record as needed when on the road.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Scott Douglass by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott Douglass is a Standard subscriber.
• Scott Douglass was last active on Voice123 41 days ago