Warm Funny Guy Next Door
Clients call my voice:
* Dead-Pan, Dry
* and best of all, "You can really get your mouth around difficult copy."
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a native Texas accent.
I lived in NY for 20 years. I can do accents from Brooklyn, Bronx, Harlem, Upper East Side and New Jersey.
I studied UK accents at Royal Academy in London: Standard BBC, Irish, Scottish, Midlands, Cockney.
Other accents: Southern, New Orleans, Delaware, mid-Atlantic, Australian, French, Russian, southeast Asian, Singaporean, Italian
My Voice Experience
Since 2010, I have been a spokesman for Cashcall mortgage refinancing company. My specialty is quickly reading complex percentage rates. I do radio, off-camera and on-camera work for them.
I began doing V/O for Japanese anime ADR jobs in the 1990s. I worked for Central Park Media on some of the most popular fan-boy titles of the era.
I did voice work for animation projects at 181 Productions, for Nickolodeon and Reading Rainbow, and others.
I recorded news segments, editorials and industrial spots for iNextv.com, an early streaming video service in 1998.
I have experience with educational and industrial copy. I recorded quite a bit for Kaplan Test Prep.
I studied theater, English and math at a small liberal arts college in Houston. Subsequently, I studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London; at HB Studies in NY with Uta Hagen and Sam Waterson.
My Studio Equipment
I work on a high-end Dell desktop. I use Audacity to mix.
* Copy writing and editing services.
* Boat-loads of Shakespeare.
* Extensive experience as a nonprofit grant writer and fundraiser. Exhaustive knowledge of IRS compliance, strategic planning, budgeting, donor identification and retention.
* Adopted a baby girl, and a beagle. Not in that order.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Scott Cargle by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott Cargle is a Standard subscriber.
• Scott Cargle was last active on Voice123 24 days ago