Confidence and authority with a youthful twist
Reach Brandon through his website www.scheibervoice.com or email him directly at email@example.com
Brandon's voice is a mix of Mike Rowe, John Krasinski, and Sam Elliot blended together with a millennial twist, bringing a unique voice that is rich in confidence and authority, and can bring the edginess you're looking for to your project.
Brandon’s background is in commercial radio, where he spent the better part of a decade voicing and producing commercials for several large markets. In addition to being a talented on and off screen actor, Brandon also holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Mass Media, giving him a well-rounded skillset to deliver the best product.
Most recently, he's provided the voice for several anime characters for FUNimation, voiced promos for a beer festival, performed a lead role on stage for The Buddy Holly Story, been the announcer for several large events, and provided a voice for BMW - Germany.
Whether its acting, hosting a podcast, or playing the bass guitar, Brandon was meant to make noise.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Dallas, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Southern Georgia, Texas, Neutral American
My Voice Experience
Brandon began his voice acting career in the world of commercial radio, where he cut his teeth as both a producer and voice over talent in many large markets. Lending his all-American voice to commercials, narration, animation and much more, he has developed a genuine style that offers a warm voice with depth and sincerity. Brandon brings life to all projects and delivers quality every time.
Brandon records projects from his professional home studio in his StudioBricks vocal booth on a Sennheiser MKH416 microphone and is able to offer post-production services on all projects via the Adobe Audition editing software. He's able to deliver the projects to you in whatever format you need them.
What clients are saying:
"Brandon was professional, easy to work with and most importantly, he did the job the way we wanted and got us the work on time!"
- Scott James - Owner WJEM The Jock 96.1 FM/1150 AM
"Anytime I've used Brandon for work, he has always given it his all. Regardless if it was just a sound clip or two, or a longer production. He makes sure the work is done exactly the way you want it."
- Chad Whittle - Host - A Whittle Bit of Commentary Podcast
"Brandon did the voice over narration for a series of presentations we recently produced for our student body. Not only did he narrate each one quickly and get it back to us in a timely manner, he did a great job of interpreting the text we sent him so that it would be easy for students to follow. I was very impressed with the speed and quality of Brandon's voice over work and would recommend him to others looking for this type of service."
- Dr. Terrence Sullivan - Assistant Director of the Student Success Center - Valdosta State University
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Mass Media with an audio emphasis
- Valdosta State University - 2010
Brandon has trained with some of the most respected coaches in the industry;
Jodi Gottlieb (promo), Dave Fennoy (video games), Pat Fraley (audiobooks), Brad Venable (eLearning), Cliff Zellman (automotive), Brian Sommer (character acting), Randy Thomas (live announcing), Roy Yokelson (narration), David Rosenthal (character acting), Everett Oliver (animation), Chris Rager (anime dubbing), Jeff Howell (promo)
My Studio Equipment
- Microphones -Sennheiser MKH416
- Audio Interface - Apollo Twin Solo
- Audio Software - Adobe Audition
- Recording Booth - StudioBricks One Plus
Brandon is a real pleasure to work with and takes vocal direction extremely well. He is able to interpret your intentions and give you exactly the feel you're going for.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brandon Scheiber by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brandon Scheiber is a Premium subscriber.
• Brandon Scheiber was last active on Voice123 9 days ago