Warm, Deep, Friendly, Authoritative! Various deliveries.
Say It With Steve is Steve Sette! I do commercials, narrations, training audio, telephony and promos. I have a deep voice that has been described as warm, smoky,friendly, trustworthy, sincere, commanding, authoritative and folksy (just to name a few). I can adapt my delivery to any style required to deliver your message...hard sell, dry, witty, smooth, low key, and conversational.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Monument, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, Irish, Scottish, French, Italian, Indian, Oriental.
My Voice Experience
Ten years of professional radio broadcasting experience in upstate New York. I have additional experience completing narration and telephony projects for Storis Management Systems (New Jersey) and Complete Accounting Solutions (Colorado).
Bachelor of Science in Professional Aeronautics, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
Over a decade of radio experience in New York Metro area which included music, news, sports and voice over.
Communications and Journalism classes at Marist College (Poughkeepsie, NY).
Professional Voice Training:
Edge Studios - New York. Ongoing training. Recorded current Commercial, Narration and Promo Demos
Actors Connection - New York. Voice over training and critique.
The Great Voice Company - New Jersey. Voice over training and coaching.
My Studio Equipment
I have quick access to fully equipped studios in the Colorado Springs/Denver Metro areas which can produce a finished project including music and sound effects. The studio also offers IDSN and telephone direction capabilities. I have a small home studio with professional equipment and software for demos.
All projects are handled in a PROFESSIONAL and TIMELY manner! YOUR MESSAGE IS IMPORTANT; I can assist by helping to write or improve your copy if needed to strengthen the message.
I have recently completed over 30 years of a highly successful commercial aviation career. In that time I have certainly had the opportunity to motivate, communicate and work as a team member and interface with the public. Let me join your team and help your project be a success! When your ready, "SAY IT WITH STEVE"!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Steve Sette by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Sette is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve Sette was last active on Voice123 67 days ago