Cheeky, Stylish, Engaging, Czech, German, English
My voice is naturally smooth and warm, but I could make it sound cheeky and fun, or professional, or anything you like.
I was born in the Czech Republic, then grew up in Germany from the age of six, - so my German and Czech are both at native level.I have lived in Scotland for about 9 years, and in Sussex (England) previously, where I attended a music course for three years.
I worked as an au pair (while studying French language)in Paris in 1985, and my French is still quite fluent.
I have also studied Italian and Russian at school and at university (Hamburg), though I would need to familiarize myself with a Russian text before reading it for voiceover.
As my mother's second husband comes from South America, I have some "passive" Spanish, too, I do not speak it well, but I understand its laws of pronunciation and could certainly read it.
As to accents, I could certainly add a Czech one on top of German, as I got to hear this during my childhood.I could probably do the same for English, and possibly for French.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Whiskey distillery walk through for Glenfiddich
Radio Commercial for Czech Republic
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
I am trained as an ineterpreter (DPSI) for German, and have also worked with Czech clients.
I have also done a voicetraining as a singer and voice teacher(classical).
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Sasha Salinasova
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Sasha Salinasova by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sasha Salinasova is a Standard subscriber.
• Sasha Salinasova was last active on Voice123 61 days ago