sultry, smooth, articulate, sophisticated, lyrical
Sultry, Sexy, lyrical and Playful for Commercials; Articulate and smooth for narrations; strong and professional for presentations and industrials; flexible for characters- skilled with dialects
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard British, Boston, New York, Saudi Arabian, German; Impression- Jean Hagan/"Singin' in the Rain"; Gizmo/"Gremlins"; Lois Griffin/"Family Guy"; Older Katharine Hepburn
My Voice Experience
I have recorded many radio spots for wellness centers in New Hampshire, including Pain Care and Salmon Falls Family Health Care.
I also recorded an industrial for foreign exchange students in America called 'Understanding Culture Shock,' for Westline Media.
Theatrically, I was the voice of the Radio Announcer in a production of 'Frankie and Johnny in the Claire de Lune.'
BA in Theatre with an Acting Emphasis from the University of New Hampshire.
Trained with Circle in the Square in NYC.
Attended Regents College, London, UK.
Coached in NYC by Ellie Devers of AP Voices.
Trained with Brette Goldstein in NYC.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to recording equipment, and I work with a Mac. I can do basic editing through Garage Band.
I speak conversational German and rudimentary French. I'm a quick study with languages and dialects. I also have a very strong background in classical theatre, and a mezzo-soprano singing voice.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Sasha Hatfield by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sasha Hatfield is a Standard subscriber.
• Sasha Hatfield was last active on Voice123 351 days ago