Warm, Clear, Professional, Ethereal, Classy
Sara has an accentless, clear, calm and professional voice that is easy on the ear. Her voice is warm with an almost ethereal quality that makes people want to listen. Her voice can be firm and authoritative or warm and welcoming depending on the project. With a background in theatre and drama she is versatile and can adapt her voice to the client's needs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unaccented British English. Voice variation from straightforward, clear, to smooth, warm and gentle.
My Voice Experience
Born in the UK and now based in Oxfordshire after living abroad in Germany and in Africa for many years, experienced voice over talent and presenter Sara's voice is professional, clear, smooth and convincing making her an excellent candidate for voice-over projects of all descriptions. Having worked as a reporter and presenter for many years for the BBC World Service amongst others, she has a wealth of experience.
- Professional reporter for the BBC World Service in Africa for 5 years.
- Professional reporter for the South African Broadcasting Service in the 1990s.
- Presenter for the British Forces Broadcasting Service in Berlin for 3 years.
- Presenter of 2 hour easy listening programme on Radio Lesotho for 3 years.
- Narrator for documentary productions for TV.
- Dubbing for film and TV programmes.
- Presenter of corporate events.
- Voice over for radio and TV commercials.
- Owner and managing director of StudyVox FM online radio station
- Actor and director.
- Professional subtitler and translator
- M.A. Hons English and German
My Studio Equipment
M-Audio Fast Track 4channel USB Soundcard
Behringer Power Play Pro-8
Behringer Multicom Pro XL MDX4600
Behringer Virtualizer Pro DSP2024P
Behringer Xenyx 2442 FX
Behringer HPM1000 Headphones (Panasonic RP-HT389 Headphones Shure PG58 Microphone Rode K2 Microphone (inc PSU)
Shure SM58 Microphone
Alesis MultiMix 6FX
Studio Spares Mic 448620
Studio Spare Condenser Mic PSU 449000
Behringer Xenyx 1202FX
Sara is a radio presenter as well as a voiceover artist and runs an online radio station. She has access to a state of the art professional studio.
She speaks fluent German.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sara Martin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sara Martin is a Standard subscriber.
Sara Martin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sara Martin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sara Martin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sara Martin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.