Warm, Likable, Upbeat, Witty, Conversational, Professional, Approachable, Friendly
I can be your cute new mom or your experienced older woman; your quirky "Progressive Insurance" sales gal or your serious financial business woman; your wry middle aged wife to your upbeat teenage girl.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Soothing Young Mother
Bratty Little Boy
Small British Girl
Snobby Mall Rat
Sultry Sex Pot
Deep South Yokel
Nefarious Evil Villain
Ditzy Valley Girl
Tough New Yorker
1940's Radio Announcer
Doting Jewish Mother
Mouth "Trumpet" Music
My Voice Experience
Voice of the episodic recaps for the SyFy Channel's "12 Monkeys" drama.
SyFy booked me for a five-minute season recap for their Helix series, an incredibly fast-paced snarky piece drawing over a bazillion views.
I regularly voice internal videos for Intel as well as their video presentations for the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), explaining new technology and introducing presenters.
I lent my voice to a documentary of Def Jam Recordings. This was shown at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY to a sold-out house for Def Jam's 30th Anniversary Concert.
Cartoon and dubbing experience included voiceowork for Pokemon which airs nationally. Also, an independent comedic re-dubbing of the 1980 Italian zombie movie, "Incubo Sulla Città Contaminata," renamed "Nightmare City."
For a full list of my background and experience, please visit www.SweeneyProject.com
Previous training with:
• Acting at HB Studio in NYC
• Advanced training and script analysis – Voice Forward/Anna Garduño, nominated for best Voiceover Coach in NYC
• Private Voiceover Coaching – Voice Forward/Anna Garduño
• Tony Daniels, voice of X-Men's Gambit and countless characters in Sailor Moon
• Sedgwick & Russel Acting Studio, NYC
• Intensive voiceover “bootcamp” – Sound Lounge/Tony Mennuto
My Studio Equipment
PreSonus Audiobox interface with Studio Projects B1 condenser microphone, a large diaphragm cardioid microphone in a pressure-gradient transducer with XLR connection.
My work background is in television production which includes voiceover direction. This has given me a better understanding of how to take direction and self-direct as well. I am also the longtime assistant to Angela Lansbury and have years of experience working in the entertainment industry.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sarah Sweeney by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sarah Sweeney is a Premium subscriber.
• Sarah Sweeney has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours