Warm, Likable, Upbeat, Witty, Conversational, Professional, Approachable, Friendly
About me? Well, I'm the new mom, the raspy city girl, the experienced businessowoman, the quirky "progressive insurance" sales gal, witty middle-aged wife, upbeat teenager. Tell me who you're looking for and I'll bring your script to life.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Soothing Young Mother
Bratty Little Boy
Small British Girl
Snobby Mall Rat
Sultry Sex Pot
Deep South Yokel
Nefarious Evil Villain
Ditzy Valley Girl
Tough New Yorker
1940's Radio Announcer
Doting Jewish Mother
Mouth "Trumpet" Music
My Voice Experience
From commercials and promos to animation and video games, to corporate explainers and everything in between, I've recorded projects large and small in my professional home studio and studios across NYC.
Voice of the episodic recaps for the SyFy Channel's "12 Monkeys" drama.
SyFy booked me for a five-minute season recap for their Helix series, an incredibly fast-paced snarky piece drawing over a bazillion views.
I regularly voice Intel's sales videos and video presentations for the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), explaining new technology and introducing presenters.
I lent my voice to a documentary of Def Jam Recordings. This was shown at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY to a sold-out house for Def Jam's 30th Anniversary Concert.
Cartoon and dubbing experience included voiceowork for Pokemon which airs nationally. Also, an independent comedic re-dubbing of the 1980 Italian zombie movie, "Incubo Sulla Città Contaminata," renamed "Nightmare City."
For a full list of my background and experience, please visit www.SweeneyProject.com
Previous training with:
• Voice Syndicate Roger Becker in NYC
• Acting at HB Studio in NYC
• Advanced training and script analysis – Voice Forward/Anna Garduño, nominated for best Voiceover Coach in NYC
• Private Voiceover Coaching – Voice Forward/Anna Garduño
• Tony Daniels, voice of X-Men's Gambit and countless characters in Sailor Moon
• Sedgwick & Russel Acting Studio, NYC
• Intensive voiceover “bootcamp” – Sound Lounge/Tony Mennuto
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103 large condenser microphone
My professional background in television production gave me a better understanding of how to take direction and self-direct effectively, too. I'm also the longtime assistant to Angela Lansbury and have years of experience working in the entertainment and advertising industry.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sarah Sweeney by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sarah Sweeney is a Premium subscriber.
• Sarah Sweeney was last active on Voice123 4 days ago