Rich, Youthful, Light, Unique, Sultry, Vibrant
Range includes rich and sultry to upbeat and direct, pleasant and professional to atmospheric.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Native accent is North Americal, with proficiency in Irish, Cockney, London British, British RP, and Southern American accents.
Characters include children, both girls and boys, pre-teen girls and boys.
Soft and elegant, kind and nursery-rhyme like voice for children's TV shows, children's books and commercials. Motherly-sounding, kind, caring and hopeful.
My Voice Experience
I began reading an Audiobook series for Audible.com entitled, "The Delcroix Academy" by Inara Scott. Since, I now work with Access Talent and regularly do commercial voice overs and voice over auditions. I have worked on a number of spots aired online and on the radio bi-coastally for Organic Valley, Google, Mederma, and more. Experience includes Voice over work through Stonestreet studios (the film and TV studio at NYU), Actors Connection (NYC) and Abacus studios (also NYC), as well as hands on experience with agents, casting directors, guest lecturers, etc.
New York University's Tisch School for the Arts: Graduated with a BFA in Drama
Juilliard school of Music; Private Classical voice teacher, Evening division opera classes
Actors Connection; Maggie Phillips and Paul Liberti
My Studio Equipment
In-apartment Sound-proof Booth, Garageband and Apogee mic
I am a Musical Theatre singer and classically trained Opera singer able to perform or mimic any vocal style including Jazz, blues and alternative.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sarah Rose Humphrey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sarah Rose Humphrey is a Premium subscriber.
• Sarah Rose Humphrey was last active on Voice123 66 days ago