Energetic, peppy, Upbeat, young, engageing, high
I have a large range, but I have a young voice, so I am not the right fit for most "sexy" or "sultry" roles. I can be warm and friendly, or I can be fun and energetic. I can be cold and disturbing or twisted even, and I can also be contained and sophisticated.I prefer to do more character oriented work since my voice is more suited to the energy of character roles. My vocal range is from High to Medium low.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a Cockney or Queens British accent, also standard British. I can also do a High German and Swiss German Accent. I can easily be a snobby girl or a toddler, I am good with melodramatic characters.
My Voice Experience
I have mostly worked with College animation students, voicing in their work for free.
I have taken classes at Central Washington University on British dialects,Broadway Belting, Voice over, and I have been in Stage acting classes for 4 years, I have worked with Book-It Theater in Seattle and can speak a decent amount of German.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Rhode NT1-A recording mic with pop filter and stand, and also a XENYX 802 Sound board for mixing, I also have sound forge for editing after recording.
I have been a Play write for Book-It Theater so I am good with reworking dialogue. I come from a heavy character acting background so I am good with putting emotion into lines.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Sarah Peters by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sarah Peters is a Standard subscriber.
Sarah Peters does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sarah Peters was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sarah Peters does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sarah Peters was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.