Young, Witty, Well-spoken, Confident, Character
My voice is:
- friendly, professional and welcoming for voicemails, phone systems or presentations
- fun, sultry and upbeat for commercials
- inviting, warm, and clear for narrations, for both children and adults
- flexible, in the sense that impersonations and character voices are pretty simple for me; I can typically hear a dialect and be able to impersonate it within minutes
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a variety of accents fairly well, including British, Southern American, Northern American, French, Russian, and Canadian. I have beginning-to-intermediate knowledge of the French language and can generally speak it once it is translated.
My voice has often been referred to as soft, sassy, and inviting. My characters range from whispery, sultry, raspy to older, opinionated, and full of attitude.
My Voice Experience
5+ years experience with professional recordings for local businesses
5+ years experience being employed as a phone representative
I have taken several communications classes and have been employed as a phone representative for the better part of the last 10 years.
I have no formal training. Aside from being featured on podcasts and recordings for local companies, I have done recorded interviews and various internet jobs.
I have experience with drama and chorus from school.
My Studio Equipment
I currently have a basic USB setup with a professional headset, USB microphone, and access to various recording and editing software. I also have a Skype account.
I do a lot of work with my voice. I have a 9-5 in an office where my voice does the brunt of my work. I have been hired several times to do voice "deejaying" for online companies for various events.
Grammar and spelling skills
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Sarai Larivee by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sarai Larivee is a Standard subscriber.
Sarai Larivee does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sarai Larivee was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sarai Larivee does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sarai Larivee was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.