conversational friendly sincere mom smart fun
My vocal quality is often described as trustworthy,fun, friendly, genuine and sincere! I'm conversational, casual and upbeat. My voice overs are very natural sounding.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Children, teenage girl, young adult female, senior female.
My Voice Experience
I've recorded voice over for videos for a website designed to take the viewer on a virtual tour of the neighborhoods of Chicago. I've recorded several radio spots for a credit union. And worked on a statewide radio spot for the Illinois Credit Union League. In addition, I've done message on hold and phone menu scripts. I've also played steel drum and consider myself a Registered Joyologist!
Voice over training, Sound Advice, Chicago
Home recording workshop, Sound Advice, Chicago
Word of Mouth Marketing Association Social Media Certification
19 years of experience in marketing, advertising and PR
My Studio Equipment
CO10U microphone in my home studio. I can turnaround a job within hours and send an MP3 via email or FTP.
My near 20 years of experience in marketing means I understand my client's needs and I understand the process as well. I also get the importance of being convincing enough to sell a product with my voice.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Sandy Manisco by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sandy Manisco is a Standard subscriber.
Sandy Manisco does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sandy Manisco was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sandy Manisco does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sandy Manisco was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.