Friendly, Warm, Intelligent, Trustworthy
My voice is trustworthy, intelligent, and friendly. I sound like I know what I'm talking about.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Burlington, Vermont, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Non-accented English, Boston, New York, Southern American, Midwest, British, Eastern European, Pirate
My Voice Experience
I have worked on video games, commercials, web explainers, and audio books.
I've worked with Wadjet Eye Games, Technocrat Games, Kreative Spill, Fly On The Wall Productions, Pixlwise Inc., Vermont Comedy Club, and Infrakultur
I have a lot of improv training from both the Second City and Improv Olympic in Chicago. I've also taken Acting classes at Second City and an Advanced Scene Study class at Profiles theater.
I trained in Voice Over for over a year with Melanie Ehrlich in New York City.
I have a BA in Political Science.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Rode NT1-A running to a Focusrite 2i2 running to my iMac. I use Adobe Audition as my main DAW, but I also have Reaper and Audacity.
Unknown - Click here to ask Samuel Kurnit
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Samuel Kurnit by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Samuel Kurnit is a Standard subscriber.
Samuel Kurnit does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Samuel Kurnit was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Samuel Kurnit does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Samuel Kurnit was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.