Rich, deep, soothing, sincere, intimate
My voice has a deep and distinct tone that is easily recognizable. As a working musician and a licensed attorney, my range extends from a free-flowing harmonious melody to a cut-and-dry to-the-point delivery. As a performer and public speaker, I know how to speak with confidence and clarity so that the message is not only heard, but also felt. My upbringing in South Carolina combined with my time living in the Northeastern USA - as well as abroad in France and the Netherlands - gives my voice a quality that provides a memorable ring to the common ear.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can provide a variety of characters within my vocal range. Considering the depth of my voice, I can voice characters that are sinister and dark as well as characters who are serious and motivational. I do most American dialect "accents" well, including the wise guy style of the Northeast and the laid-back drawl of the South.
My Voice Experience
- Documentary Narration: "Lefty Brothers Presents: Romy's Ride", Adam C. Erickson Productions, November 2010
- Music Voice Over Dub: Cheer Team Vocals, Showtraxx Productions, November 2010 (ongoing)
- Sales Training Narration: Sales Training Demonstration, Accenture, December 2010
Additionally, I have been a recording artist and performing musician (singer/songwriter) since 2007. I began recording voices and music in 2004 and have developed a wide range of vocal capabilities: from spoken word to melodic rhyming to soul singing.
(References are available.)
- I have on-the-job voice training in the music industry as an active singer, songwriter, and recording and performing artist.
- My legal practice frequently requires me to speak on behalf of my clients, both verbally and in writing, in a variety of settings (in front of both groups and individuals) which require tact and a polished tone.
- When I obtained my law degree, and my legal studies prepared me for voice over work in variety of ways: I learned to be concise with my words; I frequently spoke off-the-cuff about complex concepts; I learned to prepare to speak publicly; and, I learned how to be persuasive with both language and tone.
- I obtained a business degree which required me to learn how to be convincing and friendly at the same time when making business presentations and speaking in collaborative settings.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a state-of-the-art recording studio.
- Microphones: Cascade V55 Tube Microphone, Rode NT-2A Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Software: Logic Pro, Cubase LE 4, and Studio One Artist
- Portable Audio Interfaces: Focusrite Saffire, and AudioBox USB
I am a licensed attorney and work as a solo practitioner. I serve my clients in various ways, and quite often speak on their behalf. I have a distinct control and command of the spoken word and am comfortable speaking on a variety of subjects to audiences large and small. Sometimes, my work requires me to speak very intimately when discussing very serious topics. Other times, such as during business strategy meetings, I can speak more freely and employ a more passionate, excitable, and engaging tone.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Samuel Wilson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Samuel Wilson is a Standard subscriber.
Samuel Wilson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Samuel Wilson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Samuel Wilson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Samuel Wilson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.