Young friendly man, on point
Sincere as in a PSA, passionate, smooth, sexy for commercials and other media, serious and contemplative for documentary and film.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Western American, Eastern American, American hick/true 1900's American.
My Voice Experience
I am a recording engineer who has worked recording voice over talent for many years. I am now making myself available as talent, I have done voice over work as an engineer for many companies including MTV, Lucas Arts, The History Channel, Arriba Entertainment, AT&T, Monster Cable, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, John Deer, Dish Network, J. Paul Getty Museum, Acoustiguide, Century 21, and TJ Advertising. I have worked as voice over coach and producer for many of these companies recording and delivering the final products from commercials to audiobooks.
Berklee College of Music Jan. 2009 – May 2013
Dual Major: ‘Music Production and Engineering’ and ‘Electronic Production and Sound
Design’. Magna Cum Laude
Cybersound Recording Studios engineer May 2011 - current
Record/Produce voice overs for any genre of clientele.
My Studio Equipment
2 - Profire 2626
2 - A12 Preamps
Blue- Blueberry condensor microphone
Neumann - U87 microphone
Studio Isolation Booth
Recording and production of voice overs and voice coaching editing and creation of copy and music at Cybersound Studios Boston. I now have the capabilities at my home studio for high quality voice overs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Samuel Creager by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Samuel Creager is a Standard subscriber.
Samuel Creager does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Samuel Creager was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Samuel Creager does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Samuel Creager was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.