Warm, deep, reassuring, dynamic, flexible
Hard Sell Advert: Upbeat, lively and enthusiastic.
Narration: Warm, Deep, Dramatic, documentary style.
Solicit: Conversational, Convincing and Friendly.
C-D Rom: Smooth, clear, authoritative but friendly.
On-hold message: Clear, welcoming and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
BASINGSTOKE, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Samuel Adeliyi
Gary Terzza's Voiceover Masterclass
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools 8, Digidesign 002 Interface, Genelec Monitors, TL Audio Ivory Preamp, Rode NT2 Microphone.
I sing in classical music choral groups as a Bass. I train and work with David Gibson - a renown conductor and music director at New London Sinfonia, Southampton Philharmonic Choir, Croydon Philharmonic Orchestra and Basingstoke Choral Society. I perform in at least 4 classical music concerts in a year in various locations including Anvil Concert Hall in Basingstoke, Hampshire; Royal Albert Hall in London UK; Winchester Cathedral in Hampshire UK; Guildford Cathedral in Surrey UK & Douai Abbey in Berkshire, UK. I am also a visiting Bass soloists at events. I have presented all the Bass Arias in George Fredric Handel's Messiah.
I also engage in public speaking including professional presentations, free speeches and vocal training for aspiring young musicians.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Samuel Adeliyi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Samuel Adeliyi is a Standard subscriber.
Samuel Adeliyi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Samuel Adeliyi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Samuel Adeliyi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Samuel Adeliyi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.